The recent surge in digital demand has made customer experience a key differentiator for businesses. According to Gartner, “75 percent of organisations are now able to show that customer satisfaction leads to revenue growth through increased customer retention or lifetime value.” ¹Read this e-book to learn how five leading organisations improved online customer experiences by migrating their on-premises web apps and databases to Azure.
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences delivered innovative member services, including streaming all awards categories across all major platforms and saved more than USD2 million by migrating to Azure.
- Premera Blue Cross accelerated patient time to treatment, enhanced the customer experience and reduced hardware costs.
- The Canadian Real Estate Association increased user satisfaction by achieving 100 percent uptime and reduced hardware and maintenance costs by 25 percent.
- Norway’s Komplett Group scaled on demand to deliver 21 TB of data to customers at peak performance during high-traffic seasons—without additional costs.
- City National Bank quickly moved to Azure to support a 50 percent increase in users—while delivering the performance and experience their entertainment industry clients expect from their bank.
You’ll also learn how to quickly begin your application migration with Azure migration tools, by following three easy steps: get prepared, get educated and get started.
¹Gartner, “3 Key Findings From the 2019 Gartner Customer Experience Management Survey," Laura Starita, January 2020.